Wednesday, November 3


my ex is in the emergency room now.
met an accident.

received a text from my best friend when i was on the train.
and i almost collapse on the spot.
whatthefreak.

why did i feel so scared?
please dont leave me.

i rushed all the way to hospital cause i hope to see you get well.
PLEASE STAY STRONG.
please. )':

i am going to school from hospital tmr morning.
fcuking no mood alr still needa do PW.

i cant say out who because my best friend say it will affect thousand of people.
as they are taking their O levels.

PLEASE STAY STRONG.
i'll be there for you if you need me.
i'm just right outside waiting for you.
you will be fine after surgery...

):

Images of the days we spent together happily just keep flashing in my head now.
your two most important person is outside waiting.
hang on.