Friday, November 12




FREEDOM!

Its 2am now and i am blogging again.

Had my OP today.

I was freaking nervous okay?
I screwed up my Q&A.
Freaking tough. )':
i wanted to just cry after everything.
but sigh its all over.
Just done editing my I&R.
have to go to school tmr to just hand in my GroupProjectFile.

But I AM FINALLLLYYY FREEEE FROM PWWWWW! :DD
FREAKING HAPPY OKAY?!!
CANT DESCRIBE! :D

After OP, went home to bathe and change and went BUGIS with lala.
and we found them! :D

SHOPPED like crazy.
should say window shopping with Lala at Bugis street and Bugis Junction.
Had my lunch & ICECREAM! :D (craving died)

It was freaking nice okay?! hahahah
Then we had a birthday celebration for Vivian! :D
Haha.!
i didnt know of the plan until jastine told me.

I LOVE THE CAKE SERIOUSLY except for the whip cream. eww.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCED VIVIAN! :D
& ENJOY UR TRIP TO CHINA!

so boring, i regretted not signing up for Xiamen trip instead. ))))':
if not i can camwhore more with Jiaying, Vivian, Jastine, Charlotte, Eunice & Yinghui.
damn hell sad now. )))))':

After that i went of for dance.
i swear i was damn tired and sick.
was having a fever till now.
& my freaking eyes is damn red. )):

Hurt my ankles while dancing and now throat pain like crazy.
what is wrong with me seriously?!
having BAD LUCK?

sigh...

alright shall go to bed now.
freaking tired.
sweetest dreams to all.

P.S. imma shifting house next week already. a bit lazy to shift but ya. no choice.
i will miss jurong. seriously D: