Friday, November 12


RELAXING DAY! :D


Woke up super late today & had to rush to school.
luckily daddy no work,
sent me to school.

Handed in our GPF!
I WAS FREAKING HAPPY OKAY! :D
hahahah.
FINALLY, END OF HELL!

then i stayed in school till like 1.30pm doing up Dance Banner. ):
No one help me. ):

But never mind, it was a nice alone-time.
Alan did accompany me for 40mins. :D
before that Rachael accompanied me too.

ahahahh.
Then called daddy.
he say bring us to EAST COAST PARK!
I was freaking happy! :D

So went suntanning! teehee.
Accompanied Noel to build sand castle.
Long time didnt spend such quality time with them already.
Really really LOVE my family alot! :')

Monday is the VERDICT day.
was quite scared and sad too, till i cried.
but i shall not bother about it.
shall spend my weekend happily.

Might be going to Malaysia for Wedding dinner this Sunday.
But i have dance.
so see how.

SUCH a happy day.
and i love my tanned skin now. :D


Things to do tmr:
  1. Piano lesson
  2. Swimming with Nat,Noel & Dad
  3. Ballet with PEARL PEARL!
  4. Pack my stuffs!