Tuesday, November 16


I am feeling really sad.

Went to school yesterday to receive my results.
I really didnt want to go. ):

Teacher called out my name.
i smiled to Rach & Lala.
I was sort of prepared but still not well prepared enough to face it.

All i did was laugh and smile.
i performed okay without letting others know that i am sad.
Even had a little lunch with Rach & her friends.
and even had icecream with lala.

Worst thing was i have to stay in school from 12.30 to 5.30pm for dance.
i really covered myself well untill i received the results for OGL.

i didnt get in.
i think is cause CT hated me.
I was freaking sad okay.
really sad.
till i couldnt take it.
Ran out during break for dance and started crying out.

HOW?!
nothing in that school interest me anymore.
i dont feel like staying in it.
):

I dont know where to go now.
POLY or NEW JC?
or existing one?

Got home & got yelled at.
i locked myself in the room & cried for the whole night
cause i promised someone not to go out.
i am really very sad.

Slept till almost 12pm today.
and still sad.
Packed my stuffs till now.

Sigh.
i really dont know what to do.
i feel like just leaving school and start working.
but thats not a choice.

i still need time.
i cant give an answer in such a short time.
definitely not by next Monday.
sigh.

HATE GROWING UP!
F.IT