Tuesday, November 30

Red Carpet.

Its my 300th post. :D
Attended Aunt's wedding yesterday.
She was damn pretty & happy. I cried when they sang some songs to thank my grandparents.
Food yesterday was totally AWESOME but i didnt get to eat all cause i was too full.

Man i feel like marrying too. D:
I kept thinking. I wore till as though it was prom ytd. hahhaha!
i didnt have a prom when i was in Hong Kah Secondary. So whenever occasions allow, i will do that. :D
Be happy with myself.

Performance in 8 more days. D:
I am freaking scared. not prepared.
sigh.
have to do my best show for myself and my friends.
Want them to enjoy.

Going Bugis/Town with pearl pearl tmr to shop for costume.
and its 1am already and i still haven sleep.
just had a chat with tom & hanxin.
too bored. LOL!

to FI:
Sigh, i miss you man.
Really really miss you.
Afterall, you had done so much things for me & surprises me.
i really dont know why am i feeling this way.
Somehow i think everything started and ended too fast.
i know i am selfish but i hope someday you will step into my life again. )':
why must it be you. really. D:
there's one more time i have to face. its gonna hit me real hard. how i wish i will be your partner.

i think thats all.
danced whole day.
tired already.
shall go to bed after chatting with RACHAEL since she just msn me with her BLACKBERRY! =.=
hahahahha!
ciaos