Saturday, November 27

Freedom..?


Have been really busy for the past week.
Dancing and dancing EVERYDAY.
i am doing this till like 7th December. D:
Needa get myself in shape by next week.
This Sunday is Aunt's Wedding in SG.
Went all the way to Jurong Point just now with mum and dad.
went to get my dress and heels and bag.
hahhaha!
cost me 300 bucks in total.
wts right?!
macam PROM sia.
hahhahhahaha.
but oh well.
:D
my heels are getting higher each year.
i cant wait for CIP either.
both standard chartered and Metro SIF.
And actually staying in the Northeast is FREAKING COOL OKAY?!
hahahhahahah!
But the only 2 problems i have is.
I HATE TRAVELLING NOWW SERIOUSLY!
&....
I FREAKING HATE MISSING THE LAST TRAIN!!
the train service ends too early. D:
so troublesome sia.
zzz.
Cant go out too late.
Must check out the bus services soooon!
i think thats all uh.
& i freaking needa decide soon whether to leave or not to leave.!
BIG SIGH! D: