Monday, November 8


Thats my LOVELY childhood friend, PEARLYN CHAN! :D

i missed her so much.
it has been a year since we really chat.

She is coming back!
and she is gonna dance with me again.
i am seriously damn damn happy okay!

I LOVE YOU PEARL.
cant wait to see you this weekend!

and i caught up with weiling as well.
gosh.
i felt that my life is complete once again. :D

after ballet today,
i feel so happy.
really cant explain. :D
i am once again meeting all my darlings!

and to my new bestie, Missyella:

hey babe.
i am so sorry for being such a bitch nowadays.
i am really stressed up by all the workload and groupmates.
plus my ex's accident.
felt my world went crashing.
i am so sry alright.
didnt mean to hurt you.
hope we will be talking and hanging out again soon.
& please relax for ur OP.
i am sure you will do well. :D
All the best!

To Rachael:

BABE!
please take care.
ur match is coming up!
and all the best for your OP too.
i feel like supporting you there, but it will be weird.
so yeah.
see how ya!


i think thats all.
going to do my OP soon after bathing.
so yup! :D

shall blog tmr. ^^
God bless all my beloved friends and family!